To provide social care services and psycho-social help to children deprived of parental care, to provide day care services to children from social risk families, to share experience gained in the field of child‘s social care, to improve qualification of social workers.
To create a modern multifunctional center, to provide high quality social care services to children and youngsters, to develop positive parenting skills, to provide methodological support to the institutions of social services.
Principles of work with children:
- teamwork with a child;
- cooperation with other institutions helping children;
- systematic preparation of a child for independent living;
- development of child’s work and learning motivation;
- continuous help to youngsters after they leave social care institution;
- staff training;
- applying new work strategies and methods.